Office Tour Photos
We are currently seeking a Senior Software QA Automation Engineer to join our QA team. This team partners with Software Development to build, qualify and deploy Wayfairs internal catalog of tools and systems. Our team is expanding and is an integral part of our software development cycle. You will be responsible for advocating for the quality and usability of our internal systems, be a strong partner to our Business and Engineering stakeholders, and help Wayfair customize its systems to deliver on our customer experience.
What youll do:
- Advocate for the quality of our internal software throughout the development cycle.
- Define, compose, and evaluate test plans.
- Write moderately complex code/scripts to test systems, implementing test harnesses and infrastructure as necessary.
- Work with business and engineering stakeholders to understand how development changes affect ongoing test automation efforts.
- Define/Implement QA process with new teams. Work on improving processes with existing teams.
- Collaborate and communicate with management and development partners regarding test status, progress and issue resolution.
- Triage test failures and produce triage reports.
- Gather metrics such as test coverage based upon automated test results.
- Creatively try to break our internal tools before the stakeholders.
- Propose design improvements and advocate for our end users.
Who you are:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a Software Quality Engineering.
- You have at least 1 years and strong knowledge of relational databases and SQL querying tools.
- You are Proficient in, at least, one modern programming language such as C#, Java, PHP.
- You have Selenium, Cucumber or any other UI automation tool knowledge.
- You have experience working in an Agile development environment.
- You have advanced skills with test case design and management.
- You have experience collaborating directly with engineering and product managers.
- You are passionate about implementing best practices in testing.
- You have a strong attention to detail, ability to prioritize tasks and work autonomously.
- You are familiar with software quality engineering best practices.
- You have hands-on working experience of testing REST APIs.
- You are able to react well to changes, work with multiple teams and multi-task on multiple products and projects.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, dcor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
TheWayfairfamily of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home dcor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home dcor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended June 30, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 9,700 people.
More Jobs From