Office Tour Photos
Wayfair is seeking a Software Quality Assurance Tester to help improve all aspects of our e-commerce web sites and mobile apps. Our team is expanding and has become an integral part of our development process. In this role you will be responsible for testing and verifying site appearance, functionality and performance across all of our brands. Our methods are collaborative, our group is inclusive, and our minds are exploratory. We encourage skill building, knowledge sharing, and professional growth. Above all: We love breaking things!!!
What you will do?
- Test software to assure quality of new and existing functionality
- Work with Engineering and Product to develop test cases and ensure testing needs are met
- Work across departments to ensure viability of feature integration
- Maintain a strong vision for potential site improvements driven by a passion for our brand and customers
- Drive process, technical, and operational improvements
Who you are?
- You have experience in software quality assurance
- You have familiarity with SQL
- You have familiarity with Agile software methods
- You have knowledge of professional software lifecycle and engineering practices
- You are team oriented personality with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have ability to work independently in a timely manner
- You have familiarity and passion for browser and mobile current technology
- You are proficient with Windows and/or Mac operating systems
- You have strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From