Software Project Manager
Do you have what it takes, to run technically aggressive projects in the fascinating world of robotics for our new office in the Seaport area of Boston?
As our software project manager, you will play a vital role in creating the work culture across projects in our newly established Boston office in the seaport area. You will establish relationships with your team and stakeholders across all levels. By implementing your various project methodologies such as agile/scrum you will spearhead our teams to success.
Your primary responsibilities would be to:
- Drive Software development, serve as a role model and mentor by inspiring colleagues to attain goals and pursue excellence
- Drive, coordinate and track progress of all projects
- Monitor and assess risk levels, balancing innovation level versus risk
- Maximize project value by balancing risk, cost, scope and timeline
- Clearly communicate project status, decision requests, risks/issues and recommended actions to Senior Management
Join an international team of brilliant R&D colleagues
You will work with engineers in software, systems, quality, and operations to ensure technical and system integration perspectives and delivery focus. Your reporting line will be to both our director in the Boston office and one of our directors in the Odense (DK) office. You will become part of a huge network of skilled colleagues both working with Project Management and more technically focused. To ensure that you have the required knowledge and the right network to be successful in your role some traveling will occur, primarily to Denmark.
Qualification, Experience, Skills & Educational background
- 4+ years of experience managing projects with a high level of technical complexity, working with front-end product concept development and innovation
- Experience as a Software Engineer
- You have experience applying appropriate exploration techniques leading your project team through conception and innovation
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably within the field of engineering
At Universal Robots, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Universal Robots is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Join Universal Robots
We are Universal Robots, a diverse group of smart, creative people working at the forefront of collaborative robotics. Together, we are finding innovative solutions to some of the most important manufacturing issues facing businesses today.
Join us, as a Software Project Manager, and you can too.