Office Tour Photos
Eze Software is seeking an experienced, motivated Associate Director, EMS Software Engineering to join the Eze EMS team at our Boston headquarters. Eze Software is a leading global provider of best-in-breed software solutions and technology services designed to maximize investment and operational alpha for the entire institutional investment process and community. Our vision: to lead a reimagined investment process by creating a completely open, seamless, and fluid investment ecosystem.
Eze EMS is a high-speed, multi-broker execution management system that provides centralized access to liquidity venues for execution and tools for dynamically managing positions, portfolios, and trading risk across global equity, futures, and options markets. As a Associate Director, Engineering you will be fulfilling a player-coach role, contributing to EMS Engineering sprint goals while also assigning work, managing, and monitoring the progress of the EMS Engineering staff.
- Own full employee lifecycle from hire to termination
- Own review process and provide timely feedback and coaching
- Provide though leadership and decision making on code structure and direction
- Provide technical leadership and/or mentor other engineers within a scrum team
- Be a champion of Eze career guidance principles in areas of career guidance, mentorship, and career-centric empowerment
- Write, test, and maintain code for the EMS, a real-time, high-performance application that processes large amounts of data
- Maintain efficiency and stability of the application
- Apply modern coding methods in a multi-threaded programing environment
- Lead complex projects across EMS engineering as well as periodic open source projects
Work with Product Management to extract technical requirements from documented market problems.
- B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science or related degree
- 10+ years of experience or the equivalent skill-level coding in C++ in a Windows environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage 1-2 scrum teams
- Experience providing technical leadership, providing design advice and mentoring other engineers
- Experience making significant contributions to overall architecture
- Experience developing high-performance, low level software where desktop memory management is important, and high speed processing is critical
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with multi-threaded programming.
Nice To Haves:
Knowledge of the financial and/or trading industry and trading systems.
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client’s unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients’ unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debated. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.
More Jobs From