Software Engineering Manager
Interested in helping the millions of Americans with chronic conditions get better care? OM1 is looking for an experienced hands on engineering manager to help OM1 build the platform that powers our mission to use data to improve healthcare.
OM1 is a healthcare technology company focused on providing outcomes measurement and predictive analytics for value-based and personalized healthcare. Our interdisciplinary team uses expertise in medicine, software, big data, machine learning, public health and mathematics to transform records from a diverse set of sources into enriched, research grade data which allows us to generate unique insights a variety of disease areas. Come join us and help build a mission-driven team dedicated to improving patient outcomes!
Were looking for someone that checks more than one of these boxes to lead a small (2-3 engineer) team:
- A strong desire to advance healthcare and improve patient outcomes.
- 2+ years of people management experience.
- Experience with Big Data in very large-scale data sets. Proficient in Spark and SQL.
- Willingness to dive deep with our product, research, and data science teams to deeply understand our data and its uses.
- Good technical judgement, knowing how and when to balance short term deliverables with long term investment.
- Experience with data ingestion from a large number of heterogeneous data sources.
- Comfortable working in an agile environment with continuous delivery.
- 5+ years of experience delivering production software.
- Healthcare and/or life science experience.
- Experience working on systems with strong security and privacy requirements.