Office Tour Photos
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing and developing a high-performing team of C++ developers from entry level through senior, including hiring, coaching, career development and performance management.
- Engineering Release Manager responsibilities for one or more product releases from concept to customer ship within a fast paced Agile environment. Activities include: scoping work, coordinating between functions, reporting status to the executive team, blocking and tackling, steering and context setting, and facilitating conflict and problem resolution.
- Providing technical and strategic direction, and supporting the care and feeding of our shared, cross-platform architecture and code base, with an eye toward maintainability, future extensibility and the ability to rapidly iterate.
- Being an agile practitioner, including promoting behaviors of self-organizing teams, valuing design thinking, continuous process improvement and coaching on agile methodology and practices as needed.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent. MS degree a plus.
- 5 or more years of experience developing, motivating, retaining and managing high-performance software development teams. Coaching, servant-leader and collaborative mindset.
- 3 or more years managing cross-functional agile software projects. Agile or coaching certification (CSM, CTC, etc.) desired.
- Experience developing and delivering cross-platform production-quality desktop software written in C/C++
- Exceptional software engineering and architecture skills, designs for quality, expert problem solver, strong analytical skills. Solid understanding of design patterns, software frameworks, performance optimization, unit testing approaches and test-driven development
- Results, customer and quality-oriented with strong organizational and software project leadership skills
- Passionate and experienced at driving and enabling positive process change. Long-term thinker and able to set and align the team and broader organization on decisions, technical vision and innovative solutions.
- Decisive, self-directed, detail-oriented, able to learn new technologies and work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player and able to work collaboratively with other Developers, QA, Product Managers, UX Designers, Sound Designers
- Exposure to or direct experience with real-time and offline digital signal processing (DSP) algorithms and technology
- Experience using and/or developing real-time audio and/or video performance and production software or hardware
- Experience with mobile application development or continuous delivery of web/cloud solutions a plus
iZotope makes audio products and technologies that are used around the world. We have a wide range of customers, from the millions of consumers who enjoy our audio enhancement to GRAMMY-winning producers using our pro products to the corporations who license our technology for use in their own products. We are a growing team of highly motivated people who are constantly looking to innovate and improve the way we create and listen to audio.
More Jobs From