Globalization Partners is changing the way companies expand overseas and manage their global workforce. Our privacy-by-design platform is the first Global Employer of Record technology of its kind and was built to meet the complex needs of companies expanding their business into new markets around the world. We are the market leader in a growing industry and have innovation at our core. We have been ranked the #6 fastest growing company in America (Inc.-2016), and the #1 fastest growing company in Massachusetts (BBJ – 2017). If you are looking for a great organization with a nationally recognized culture where you can make an immediate impact, then we want to talk to you about joining our Dream Team!
We are experts in helping companies meet the challenges of global expansion and hold ourselves to high standards of doing business by maintaining our triple bottom line philosophy that emphasizes happy clients, happy employees and happy shareholders. We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people to join our team. We work hard and we play hard—if you do too, then come join us!
- Lead a team of software engineers and provide day-to-day technical guidance to team members on development activities.
- Hire top talent on the engineering team and drive a high-performance collaborative culture.
- Provide hands-on technical leadership, working closely with architects and senior management.
- Create and drive the detailed planning, scheduling, and execution of development plans to meet business goals and schedules.
- Help drive all aspects of the Agile development process, from sprint planning to daily scrum meetings and sprint demos.
- Help implement an effective system of project governance and metric-based reporting.
- Help define and enforce development best practices, including unit tests and code reviews.
- Promote and drive innovation in technologies, processes, and tools.
- Mentor team members to help them achieve their career goals.
- Solid software engineering background, with 10+ years of experience developing enterprise-scale web/cloud-based commercial software products.
- 3+ years of experience managing complex software development projects through all phases of the software development life cycle using Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Strong track record of building and managing high-performance engineering teams in multiple locations.
- A proven track record of successfully delivering quality software releases with aggressive schedules.
- Proven record of strong technical leadership.
- Strong knowledge of modern cloud architectures and technologies. Experience with AWS is ideal.
- Experience integrating with external systems. Specific experience integrating with Acumatica and Salesforce is a plus.
- Experience with BPM modeling tools such as Camunda is a plus.
- Experience in a startup or high-growth environment is highly desirable.
- B.S. in Computer Science preferred.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands.
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building.
- Capable of working with ambiguous requirements and minimal direction.
- Well respected and acknowledged as an expert by peers.
- Challenge yourself, learn from others, and strive to grow professionally every day.
- Emotionally mature team player with a positive can-do attitude.
More Jobs From