Software Engineering Intern
Join a winning team!
Take a walk around our offices and youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our office events. While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking aSoftware Engineering Internfor our Lexington, MA office.
In this role you will be part of a team in a dynamic and fast-paced environment working on challenging software development projects. You will have the opportunity to work on a team that builds software from concept to prototype by learning, translating and developing new security technologies. The successful candidate will interface with a variety of roles within the software development lifecycle including Product Management, QA, and Release Management.
Summer interns work on a variety of team and individual projects and have the opportunity to participate in lunch and learn sessions with senior leadership and engineers.
- Experience with at least one of: C++, Java, Swift, Python and Linux
- Knowledge of Integrated Development Environments, such as Eclipse, Visual Studio, Xcode
- In pursuit of a degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Computer Engineering
- Self-sufficient, able to complete projects with little guidance
- Knowledge of web development, native Windows development, native mobile development and/or native Linux development a plus
- Knowledge of UI development a plus
- Detail oriented, able to multi-task, strong organizational skills
- Willingness to learn and a passion for programming
- Strong debugging skills
- Previous work experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to solve complex problems by thinking analytically and creatively