Office Tour Photos
We're looking for a smart, passionate Computer Science student to join our PatientSecure Engineering team as a co-op. This team is responsible for the development of Imprivata's newest product, PatientSecure, which utilizes palm-vein biometric identification to link patients to their correct medical records. PatientSecure improves patient safety and satisfaction, eliminates duplicate medical records, and guards against identity theft and insurance fraud.
Join Imprivata in this position where you will find a smart group of people who value hard work while working in a casual and fun environment. This is a chance to gain real-world engineering experience and be part of our exciting team.
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
Learning: In addition to working on your coding skills, a co-op with Imprivata provides additional learning and networking opportunities, including our Lunch & Learn series, where you can meet and learn from people in different disciplines throughout the company; and Hackathons, where you can work on a project of your choosing and maybe even win a prize or file for a patent!
Food: Lots of food. Like company sponsored breakfast every Monday, company sponsored lunch every Friday, Lunch & Learns, and any other reason we can think of to order food!
Fun: Past events have included Red Sox games, summer outings, and ship parties, to name a few.
In this role, you will be part of an agile team working on challenging product development projects in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. You will have the opportunity to build software from concept to prototype, test complex products, and research new technologies. You will interface with a variety of roles during the product lifecycle including Development, QA, Product Management, User Experience, and Release Management.
- Experience with one or more of the following programming languages: C#, C++, or Java
- Understanding of object-oriented programming concepts
- Experience developing software on the Windows platform
- Knowledge of Integrated Development Environments such as Visual Studio, Eclipse, or Xcode
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn and a passion for programming
- In pursuit of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Knowledge of web and UI development
- Experience with relational databases such as MS SQL Server or MySQL
- Strong debugging skills
- Ability to solve complex problems by thinking analytically and creatively
- Self-sufficient, with ability to complete projects with little guidance
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Previous work experience
More Jobs From