Office Tour Photos
~ Please note that this co-op is a full-time position from July to December 2020 ~
Join Imprivata in this position where you will find a smart group of people who value hard work while working in a casual and fun environment. This is a chance to gain real-world engineering experience and be part of our exciting team.
Learning: In addition to working on your coding skills, a co-op with Imprivata provides additional learning and networking opportunities, including our Lunch & Learn series, where you can meet and learn from people in different disciplines throughout the company; and Hackathons, where you can work on a project of your choosing and maybe even win a prize or file for a patent!
Food: Lots of food. Like company sponsored breakfast every Monday, company sponsored lunch every Friday, Lunch & Learns, and any other reason we can think of to order food!
Fun: Past events have included Red Sox games, summer outings, and lots of parties, to name a few.
In this role, you will be part of a team in a dynamic and fast-paced environment working on challenging software development projects. You will have the opportunity to build software from concept to prototype by learning, translating and developing new security technologies. The successful candidate will interface with a variety of roles within the software development lifecycle including Product Management, QA, and Release Management.
- Experience with at least one of C++, Java, Swift, Python and Linux
- Knowledge of Integrated Development Environments, such as Eclipse, Visual Studio, Xcode
- In pursuit of a Degree in Computer Science
- Self-sufficient, able to complete projects with little guidance
- Knowledge of web development, native Windows development, native mobile development and/or native Linux development a plus
- Knowledge of UI development a plus
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task, strong organizational skills
- Willingness to learn and a passion for programming
- Strong debugging skills
- Previous work experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to solve complex problems by thinking analytically and creatively
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
More Jobs From