Salsify empowers brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf by delivering the commerce experiences consumers demand anywhere they choose to shop online. The world's biggest brands including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK use Salsify every day to stand out on the digital shelf. To date, Salsify has raised a total of $198.1 million in funding, led by Warburg Pincus, Venrock, Matrix Partners, Greenspring Associates, Underscore VC, and North Bridge.
For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
Salsify pioneered the first Product Experience Management (PXM) platform to help brand manufacturers win more sales, and grow market share online. We work with a growing roster of hundreds of leading brands across the globe including Coca-Cola, Bosch, GSK, Rawlings, and Fruit of the Loom. Weve come a long way since starting in a Boston basement in late 2012, and now have great, happy customers across the entire supply chain, from brands to distributors to retailers to marketplaces. We are a prominent Boston software engineering organization with a team of local technology leaders and startup veterans including many Northeastern University graduates.
*All co-op roles will be remote for the Jul-Dec 2021 cycle
During your co-op at Salsify, you will:
- Work on a multidisciplinary team with user experience designers, product managers, frontend and backend engineering combined.
- Help solve complex business and scalability problems and experience the process of software creation from ideation to implementation and deployment.
- Contribute to our core product and see the results of your work immediately on our production platform.
- Participate in cross-team guilds where you can learn engineering best practices from subject matter experts. We have guilds for Production Engineering, Client Engineering, and more!
What will make you a great candidate:
- Coding experience as demonstrated through class work and personal projects
- Solid knowledge of computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms)
- Experience with REST APIs and microservices using any language and platform
- Computer science major with at least a 3.0 GPA and completion of Fundamentals of Computer Science I and II as well as Object-Oriented Design
- Full-time availability to work remotely starting in July 2021 through December 2021
Perks of working at Salsify:
- Engineering time, hackathons and tech talks
- Great mentors and a rocket ship company on your resume
- We value a good balance between work and fun, which is why we offer plenty of social events both during and outside of work hours.
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsifys growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Chicago and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a persons achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsify is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. Our employees and customers win when we have a variety of opinions and experiences. If you have a disability, require a religious accommodation or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know at [email protected].