Software Engineer (Full-Stack Web)
Are you looking for a role where you can influence the digital transformation and web presence for a beloved athletic brand? At ASICS Digital we are looking for a Full-Stack Software Engineer to help build solutions that drive the global business and digital engagement of our esteemed brand.
In this role youll be part of a small team working on project-specific deliverables for our OneASICS platform. You will work on internally and externally-facing systems and make core contributions to our codebase. You will also help support several third-party integrations that contribute to our end goal of delivering a fantastic user experience. Along the way, as you develop rapport amongst your teammates, you will implement optimizations to how we build, maintain, and improve our software.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global eCommerce platforms, and supporting digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
- Implement performant, reliable code for multiple web applications
- Solve problems by working with Product Managers, Quality Assurance Engineers, UX/UI Designers, and fellow Software Engineers
- Establish a solid understanding of our third-party integrations and how to best utilize their value
- Contribute to the development of the engineering organization by sharing ideas during team meetings and discussions.
- Experience with APIs and databases (JSON, OCAPI, SQL, headless commerce/CMS, Postman)
- Server/Cloud/DevOps experience (AWS, Google Cloud, Apache, IIS, SSL)
- Additional Salesforce product experience (Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud)
- Familiarity with OAuth
- Familiarity with frontend libraries, build tools, and modern patterns/frameworks ( jQuery, React, Webpack/Grunt/Gulp, Progressive Web Applications)
- QA Automation experience
- A/B Testing experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.