Casa Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CASA) delivers converged broadband technology solutions that enable mobile, cable and fixed network service providers to meet the growing demand for gigabit bandwidth and services. Our suite of distributed and virtualized solutions for fixed and mobile 5G ultra-broadband networks are engineered for performance, flexibility and scale. Commercially deployed in over 70 countries, Casa serves more than 475 Tier 1 and regional service providers worldwide. At Casa Systems, our mission is to deliver ultra-broadband solutions that keep families, communities and the world connected. We harness our passion for innovation to drive technological solutions that allow service providers to do amazing things that improve the way we live.
We are seeking to hire a Software Engineer to join our software team based at our Andover, MA, USA office which is located about 30 minutes north of Boston.
The Software Engineer will impact the organization by applying their software design, development and debug experience focused on virtual network functions manager (VNFM) architectural framework for all of Casa’s virtualized products (wireless, wireline and telco).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As a member of a software engineering team, designs, develops, and debugs high performance, robust software for virtual network functions manager (VNFM) architectural framework for all of Casa’s virtualized products (wireless, wireline and telco).
- Monitors work against the product delivery schedule closely and provides progress updates and reports any issues or technical difficulties to manager on a regular basis.
- Responsible for work quality; ensures work meets the technical standards for assigned Casa Systems product portfolio.
- Writes concise, comprehensive technical documentation to support work designed and developed.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering. Graduate degree is a plus.
- 2+ to 5 years of related software development engineering experience in the telecom network industry.
- Hands on applied experience in Virtualization, VNF Life Cycle Management and Orchestrator (MANO).
- Hands on experience programming in languages C/C++, Java and Python.
- Hands on experience with OpenStack, Kubernetes and Docker, etc.
- Creative and self-motivated.
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
- Able to communicate and work with cross-functional teams.
- Able to quickly learn new technologies, as required.
- Able to work in a fast-pace environment.
- Problem solver – Able to be resourceful and “figure things out.”
- Self-confident – Able to express opinions and influence effectively.
- Professional demeanor.
Casa Systems, Inc. participates in the E‑Verify program. Casa Systems is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment free from unlawful employment discrimination and without barriers to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
More Jobs From