6 River Systems: Software Engineer in Test
Office Tour Photos
6 River Systems is looking for a Software Engineer in Test to help grow our testing efforts. You will work closely with Product, Development, and Engineers in the field at all stages of the product life cycle.
A typical day requires that you are embedded within a development team. We expect you to understand how our customers use our products, to engage proactively with product owners to ensure test cases are covered and with software developers such that code quality is accounted for in the development process. As a Software Engineer in Test you will develop domain expertise and create the future of our test automation strategy.
- Full system and feature testing of our robots and software
- Involved with design team in scrum process
- Formulate and write comprehensive system and feature test plans.
- Install, configure and test software and hardware in multiple test environments
- Verifying bug fixes and regression testing
- Assist in providing remote support when needed to customers and deployment teams
- BS in a technical discipline
- Experience and interest in Software QA, creating tests(manual or automated) and defect tracking
- Analytical, technical and problem solving skills that can be applied to real world solutions
- Experience with scripting languages. Ability to write tools and scripts to automate repetitive tasks
- Working knowledge of Linux/Bash shell
- Familiarity with relational databases and SQL querying tools
- General understanding of network topologies such as VPNs, firewalls, and routers
- Not afraid of hardware: basic mechanical and electrical understanding
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Organization and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
More Jobs From