Software Engineer (Python)
As a Software Engineer working with Python you will partner with various SessionM teams to create innovative solutions that drive revenue opportunities. In this role you will be very hands-on by developing custom apps and system integrations, like productivity tools leveraged by Solutions Consultants to easily support and scale our fast growing business.
What You'll Do
- Using Python, create the world's best custom tools and applicants, like demos that represent how SessionM can be deployed at a customer
- Identify opportunities for automation and build specifications for internal tools
- Incorporate product roadmap features into the platform and design stories behind them
- Hands-on contribution to projects when needed
- Architect and oversee special ops assignments showing how our platform might integrate with partner systems
- Become the "go to" person for all platform productivity needs
We'd love to hear from you if you
- Love solving problems through technology - and if you have experience with Python!
- Are technology curious and have built some really fascinating solutions in the past
- Have a sense of urgency and ownership
- Have a degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Information Systems, or technically equivalent
- Have experience with modern programming languages and the ability to learn technologies in a fast paced environment
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant software development experience or classroom, internship experience
- Looking to build your career and become more customer facing over time
What we’re offering you
- Competitive pay, bonus, equity and excellent benefits.
- Opportunity to get in early to build a world-class organization, shape the future of our team, our product, and our company.
- Excitement of working on our high-volume - 4 billion transactions/day - and high-performance - 50 ms service response times - platform for some of the most exciting brands – Coca-Cola, Air Can