Office Tour Photos
Come join a winning team!
Take a walk around our offices and youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our office events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Software Engineer for our Lexington, MA office.
We are seeking a Software Engineer to join the Imprivata OneSign client development team. This team is responsible for the development of Imprivatas OneSign client components, which provide Multifactor Authentication and Single Sign-On services for applications.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of Linux application and development, as well as a proven record of delivering products that fully utilize the facilities of the Ubuntu OS. You will creatively leverage our own software and that of our partners to bring an efficient and secure application experience to clinicians and providers.
- Develop new OneSign features in the areas of security, authentication, single sign-on and healthcare workflow enablement Our agent is used by thousands of clinicians all over the world
- Design, code and test client-side components in Python and C++ that deliver our entire client experience
- Design and code unit and automated tests that allow manual testing to focus high risk areas
- Assist QA in qualifying new vendor releases, including APIs, to determine ongoing compatibility with OneSign
- Working in a scrum team model, be responsible for analyzing possible solutions, scoping, planning and delivering software
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related degree
- 3+ years of software engineering experience designing and building enterprise applications
- Python development and debugging skills
- C++ development and debugging skills
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Visual C++, Windows and/or Win32 APIs is a plus
- Experience integrating third-party APIs or SDKs into an enterprise product a plus
- Strong proven design skills with the ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with high expectations
- Solid experience with the full software development life cycle and a proven track record in successfully bringing products to market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to interact well with both internal teams and external customers and partners
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
More Jobs From