Software Engineer (.NET)
We are seeking a motivated and innovative candidate with a “start-up” mentality to join a fast-moving team of engineers that augments traditional consulting engagements with software. As part of this team, you will deliver best-in-class software to clients while expanding BCG’s capabilities by exploring new technologies. The ideal candidate has 1-2 years of full-stack development experience with knowledge of .NET. Additional knowledge of Python, Angular, Ionic, and mobile app development is a plus.
- Developing scalable, secure, high performance solutions
- Working in a small team Agile SDLC environment
- Applying engineering best practices and principles.
- Helping create engineering documentation when needed
- Creating and maintaining unit tests
- Developing and integrating with RESTful web services
- Supporting production systems as needed
Basic Job Requirements
- Degree in computer science or related field
- 1-2 years full-stack development experience
- Proficiency in .NET (additional experience in Python, Angular, Ionic a plus)
- Strong knowledge of web, security, and networking protocols
- Experience in mobile development
- Self-driven, entrepreneurial, and strong team player
BCG pioneered strategy consulting more than 50 years ago, and we continue to innovate and redefine the industry. We offer multiple career paths for the world’s best talent to have a real impact on business and society. As part of our team, you will benefit from the breadth and diversity of what we are doing today and where we are headed next. We count on your authenticity, exceptional work, and strong integrity. In return we are committed to supporting you in discovering the most fulfilling career journey possible—and unlocking your potential to advance the world. BCG Omnia works with Boston Consulting Group’s practice areas—specific industries and capabilities—in order to transform the firm’s unique intellectual property into professional, scalable products to support our client service efforts. BCG Omnia employs leading-edge technologies and specialized experts in product design and development, visualization, benchmarking, and custom analysis to provide world-class solutions.
The Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws. In addition, as a federal government contractor, BCG maintains an affirmative action program which furthers its commitment and complies with recordkeeping and reporting requirements under certain federal civil rights laws and regulations.BCG is an E-Verify Employer.Click here for more information on E-Verify. VEVRAA Federal Contractor