Office Tour Photos
As a Software Engineer at SessionM, you will have the unique opportunity to join a successful and rapidly growing company and contribute to the development of an amazing Customer Data & Engagement Platform!
We have some of the world's most interesting people working on some of the most interesting projects for some of the world's biggest and best brands.
We are looking for a Software Engineer who thrives on the challenge of pushing high-volume consumer and business platforms to their next level. We are looking for an individual with a strong background in designing and developing scalable microservices, who has experience designing and implementing features for large-scale systems used by millions of mobile users per day, and who has significant experience with high volume internet services. Candidate must be familiar with current scalable multi-datacenter distributed computing technologies on commodity servers and microservices. Our current infrastructure leverages several technologies, including Linux, AWS, Cassandra, MySQL, AMQP, Redis, Ruby on Rails and GoLang. We use an agile development process.
- Design and implement high availability GoLang based services and microservices that scale to millions and millions of requests per day
- Develop core platform services and back-end APIs
- Strong interest in developing quality infrastructure and processes
- Create performant software, improve performance and maintain stability within the development life cycle
- Be a team player with a winning attitude
- 2+ years of professional experience
- GoLang, Java or C/C++ (GoLang preferred)
- Able to handle issues of service scaling and concurrency.
- Strong communication skills
- BS Degree in computer science, computer engineering or related. MS degree a strong plus.
Nice to Haves/Plusses
- Ruby on Rails
- Docker / Docker Compose (AWS ECS
- Messaging Systems (AMQP, SQS, or others)
- Web Servers (Apache, Nginx, Thin)
- AWS technologies (ECS, S3, RDS, Lambda)
- DB/Caching (MySQL, Cassandra, Redis, Memcached)
- Git VCS (Gitlab)
What we are offering
- Competitive pay, bonus, equity and excellent benefits.
- Opportunity to get in early to build a world-class organization, shape the future of our team, our product, and our company.
- Excitement of working on our high-volume - 4 billion transactions/day - and high-performance - 50 ms service response times - platform for some of the most exciting brands Coca-Cola, Air Canada, Chipotle, L'Oreal to name a few.
More Jobs From