Software Engineer, Infrastructure
The world of retail is changing, and Salsify is riding on the edge of a tidal wave as online product content becomes the key differentiator in consumer purchasing decisions. We are incredibly proud of our track record in satisfying our customers and are profoundly excited about the road ahead for us as we continue to expand our capabilities.
As a Software Engineer on our Infrastructure team, you will be part of a team building software for other engineering teams within Salsify. You will solve complex business and scalability problems and work with the rest of the software engineering team on the direction of the product and platform.
We deeply value our engineering culture. We strongly emphasize trust, mentorship and collaboration. We care about building the right thing, the right way, and having fun while we do it. Every member of our team has the freedom and responsibility to make Salsify a great place to work. From architecting and designing to building elegant, scalable software, Salsify empowers our engineers to innovate while solving challenging problems.
- Build and maintain scalable APIs, systems, libraries and tools used by all of Salsifys engineering teams.
- Design, implement, and maintain solutions that empower engineering to deliver the best software while using infrastructure efficiently.
- Work with other engineering teams to identify, and develop solutions to cross-cutting problems.
- Bachelors degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field, or equivalent experience.
- A track record of building high-performance, production ready software in at least one programming language (Ruby, Java, Go, etc.).
- Experience with distributed systems and service-oriented architectures
- Proven experience working with cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience or exposure to container based runtimes and orchestration such as Docker and Kubernetes.
Salsify is an awesome place to be an engineer.
- 20% Engineering Time (Every Friday).
- A conference budget for everyone!
- Fast and collaborative design team, thoughtful and driven product management team, and relentless and passionate business development team.