Office Tour Photos
At PathAI, we're applying Machine Learning, Computer Vision and AI in amazing ways to pathology, healthcare, and detecting cancer and other diseases. We're applying our work to drug development, the clinical space, and as a global health initiative. Since it's early days for us, there's a lot of work to do and a lot of great product to build, and we recognize that a great, polished, engaging experience is critical to the success of everything we aspire to do.
Currently, we have a need for an Image Processing and High Performance Computing Software Engineer to join our Product Engineering organization.
- Senior Software Engineering responsible for designing, developing and testing software systems.
- Work closely with our imaging research teams to translate functional prototype and research code into production algorithms
- Implement high performance computing implementations for image processing pipelines that require memory management, buffering, data pipelining, and efficient data transfer between devices and CPU/GPU memory
- Benchmark and select GPUs based on performance and product requirements
- Develop custom software solutions, create multiple levels of documentation for software architecture
- Excellent programmer in C++, OpenCV/CUDA
- Experienced with Linux development environment
- Experienced programming a diverse set of GPUs
- 2-4 years of industry or equivalent experience in a graduate level academic environment
Nice to have
- Experience with embedded systems is a plus
- Familiarity with medical device design process.
- Python programming
For the right candidate, we'll offer a competitive salary plus equity. Your compensation is rounded out by a strong benefits package:
- Flexible work hours, with work-from-home options available for many roles
- Three weeks of paid leave per year, an additional two weeks of sick time, plus extended holidays and team-approved leave
- Ten days of 100% subsidized childcare per year
- Healthcare, vision, and dental insurance plans (HMO or PPO), with voluntary add-ons available for dependent care, life, and accident coverage
- Commuter benefit available for public transit or parking
- Convertible sit-stand desks
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Free in-office lunch on Tuesdays and Fridays
- Snacks and drinks in the office which currently include a mountain of Milano cookies, endless Fruit Snacks, as well as cold brew coffee and kombucha on tap, among many other options. Our in-house Snackologist is also happy to take your requests!
Most importantly, you'll be doing important work with a team of people you'll genuinely enjoy spending the day with.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.
PathAI does not accept unsolicited submissions from third-parties.
With the rise of employment phishing scams, especially during the current COVID-19 situation, we ask candidates to be extra vigilant. Be careful about providing any kind of personal information, such as location, age, or financial information to recruiters who may be impersonating PathAI employees. PathAI does not require payment for interviews or for applicants to purchase their own work supplies for reimbursement.
More Jobs From