Teikametrics: Software Engineer III (Back-End)
Office Tour Photos
Teikametrics is a leading maker of software for online, third-party sellers. We provide broad-ranging tools for sellers that cover supply logistics, inventory management, marketing, advertising, sales and competitive intelligence. The company is profitable, with significant monthly-recurring-revenues and has recently raised a Series A investment to fuel growth. Teikametrics is on target for over 100% revenue growth in the next year.
Online, third-party sellers account for over half of Amazon’s sales volume and 80% of Amazon’s catalogue. The market for Teikametrics’ software, in North America alone, consists of over 2.5 MM sellers accounting for $200 BN in sales revenue.
As a proven, profitable, early-stage startup with massive growth potential, Teikametrics is a unique opportunity within the Boston job market. Our compensation is competitive and our benefits include a matching 401(k) plan, quarterly bonuses, unlimited vacation, and stock options.
About the Role:
Teikametrics is looking for a software engineer with strong computer science fundamentals and a background in application development.
Current back-end technologies at Teikametrics emphasize a ‘functional-first’ Scala stack with cats, fs2, akka-http, slick, powering a front-end that uses TypeScript with React and Redux. We also use Python and Postgresql.
Qualified candidates should have:
- 7+ years of experience working as a professional software developer. Comfort with working on a SaaS system at scale.
- Proficiency in Scala, Java, Haskell, or related languages
- Knowledge of databases and experience with writing code that interfaces with the database layer. SQL/RDBMS experience required; experience with various NoSQL databases desired.
- Experience writing well designed and testable code, and writing effective unit and integration tests.
- Experience working in a mature production environment (Deployment, CI, Monitoring/Alerting)
- Proven ability to mentor developers and provide technology leadership for small teams (1-3 devs)
- A desire to work in a collaborative environment focusing on continuous learning; participating in mentoring, tech talks, code review, and some pair programming.
More Jobs From