Teikametrics: Software Engineer II (Front-End)
Office Tour Photos
Teikametrics is a leading maker of software for online, third-party sellers. We provide broad-ranging tools for sellers that cover supply logistics, inventory management, marketing, advertising, sales, and competitive intelligence. The company is profitable, with significant monthly-recurring-revenues and has recently raised a Series A investment to fuel growth. Teikametrics is on target for over 100% revenue growth in the next year.
Online, third-party sellers account for over half of Amazon’s sales volume and 80% of Amazon’s catalogue. The market for Teikametrics’ software, in North America alone, consists of over 2.5 MM sellers accounting for $200 BN in sales revenue.
As a proven, profitable, early-stage startup with massive growth potential, Teikametrics is a unique opportunity within the Boston job market. Our compensation is competitive and our benefits include a matching 401(k) plan, quarterly bonuses, unlimited vacation, and stock options.
About the Role:
Teikametrics is looking for a software engineer with experience and interest in helping customers visualize and manipulate large amounts of analytical data.
Qualified candidates should have:
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, distributed systems
- 3+ years of experience working on web applications, ideally on SaaS platforms
- Proficiency in modern frameworks, libraries (e.g. React, Redux, SASS, etc.)
- Ability to set up reusable, testable and performant UI components, allowing for rapid development and well-organized code
- Experience working with the graphing and visualization of complex data
- Strong design sensibilities and informed opinions on usability and design for web applications
- Startup-level passion about wanting to take on large, challenging problems with a small team of world-class developers
More Jobs From