Cimpress Technology develops cutting-edge, best-in-world software that our mass customization businesses use to create personalized products for over 17 million global customers. Our Mass Customization Platform is comprised of modular, multi-tenant services. Our businesses can choose the solutions that work for them, or assemble any custom combination they need. This makes it easier and faster to do things like introduce new products, reach customers and track orders. And this kind of innovation keeps customers coming back. Just last year, Cimpress generated $2.88B in revenue through customized print products, signage, apparel, packaging and more.
We encourage our engineers to think like an owner to continue to act small as we grow. Every team defines their own roadmaps, and uses the programming languages and technologies that suit them best. This helps us have a big impact at the enterprise level while still feeling small and nimble.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer in the Orders Tribe, you will join a motivated team focused on delivering the next generation platform to deliver on Cimpress number one strategic priority.
If you are as excited as us about building highly scalable and performant solutions at web scale, you should come talk with us!
What You Will Do:
- You will develop React applications deployed as SPAs using a continuous development pipeline demonstrating GitLab.
- You will utilize and supply to an in-house development component library that implements UX standard methodologies and is shared across the organization by dozens of other UI developers.
- You will have the opportunity to develop in a variety of different languages, like Node, C#, and Java, and deploy your code to our cloud infrastructure in AWS.
- Tackle exciting problems to help us process billions of dollars worth of orders every year, demonstrating an industry leading micro service platform.
- You will demonstrate a multitude of open source projects and will be highly encouraged to contribute and participate in the open source community.
- Experience in recent, modern software development and a desire to write (and review) code every day
- Ability to excel on an extremely talented team in a fast-paced environment
- Be detail oriented and an analytical problem solver
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience and/or training
- Ability to communicate and collaborate efficient with colleagues around the globe
Why You Will Love Working Here:
At Cimpress, we put great importance into the wellbeing of our employees, which is why we offer perks that ensure a phenomenal work/life balance. Perks include flexible schedules, work from home capabilities, and very generous time off. Here in Waltham, we offer a modern and collaborative office environment with a free on-site gym, fully stocked kitchens, and cold brew on tap.
You will be joining an incredibly hardworking team that is committed to continuous growth:
A highly collaborative team with diverse skill-sets to learn from
Great feedback culture
Working directly with multi-functional partners
Fast, accountable, engaged and empowered teams
The chance to join a fast paced ecommerce company striving to become one of the most iconic data and analytics driven businesses of our time!
Led by founder and CEO Robert Keane, Cimpress invests in and helps build customer-focused, entrepreneurial mass customization businesses. Through the personalized physical (and digital) products these companies create, we empower over 17 million global customers to make an impression. Last year, Cimpress generated $2.88B in revenue through customized print products, signage, apparel, packaging and more. The Cimpress family includes a dynamic, international group of businesses and central teams, all working to solve problems, build businesses, innovate and improve.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Cimpress Tech, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
More Jobs From