Seismic, ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, and is consistently recognized as the category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyers journey. More than 600 customers, including American Express, Cisco and IBM rely on the worlds most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time.
We're looking for a great engineer to help us build and launch our new tool for delivering AI-guided sales insights. You'll own new features throughout the product life cycle and iterate on them to deliver better value to our customers.
Who you are:
- Experienced, knowledgeable and passionate about frontend development, especially React.
- Understand that ownership extends far beyond the frontend and are excited about optimizing throughout the stack.
- Comfortable diving into a technology no one on the team has used before and becoming an expert.
- Love a rapid development process that includes weekly or even daily releases to production.
- Care deeply about reusability and build every component with an eye towards how someone else will use it.
- Experienced with agile and enjoy experimenting with process to get stuff done faster and more efficiently.
- Interested in exploring different areas of software engineering and technology; theres lots of room to grow at Seismic!
What you will be doing:
- Designing and building React applications, reusable components and browser extensions.
- Building and owning .NET Core services that support those applications.
- Closely collaborating and pairing with team members.
- Staying on the leading edge of frontend development to keep Seismics products the most innovative in the industry.
- Participating in Seismics larger frontend community to help drive innovation throughout the company.
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid sick leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Catered meals, happy hours, healthy snacks, and coffee bar
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,000 employees across the globe, Seismic is backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.