Office Tour Photos
The worlds leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Software Engineer to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
Datto is looking for an individual responsible for design, development, testing, support and maintenance of complex, large-scale operational and fault tolerant integration solutions. They are in need of someone with strong Mulesoft or full-stack java experience and 3+ years of hands-on experience with integrations between various enterprise systems.
- Participate in the design and configuration of interfaces using Mulesoft
- Solve or recommend solutions atop business challenges and gaps using Mulesoft
- Actively maintain interfaces between various enterprise systems using Mulesoft
- Assist in a thorough assessment of current state and spearhead post-assessment development
- Support any design and configuration changes as necessary
- Maintain documentation on various integration processes
- Develop unit tests and provide code coverage to accurately test business logic and functionality
- Assist with ad hoc project tasks
- Must have minimum 3 years of experience in Mule ESB and hands on experience with Mule 3.7+ and 4.0 with both on-premises servers and CloudHub.
- Strong experience in developing Mule flows/DataWeave using Anypoint Studio.
- Solid understanding of development using MuleSoft Anypoint platform
- Solid understanding of RESTful APIs
- Hands-on experience designing and configuring interfaces using Mulesoft
- Strong experience with Containers and MicroServices
- Understanding of Mulesoft API-Led platform architecture
- Experience in building and testing applications and Microservices on the MuleSoft platform
- Expertise in message transformation, validation, routing and orchestration in MuleSoft
- Understanding of JSON and XML message formats
- Experience with Anypoint Runtime Manager, CI/CD process for MuleSoft
- Strong Java skills
- Work with multiple stakeholders to define integration and API scope and specifications for a large scale transformation program by running a detailed assessment and discovery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with multiple competing priorities
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Must have experience with distributed source control systems such as GIT
- Mulesoft certifications a plus
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
More Jobs From