Office Tour Photos
Come join a winning team!
Take a walk around our offices and youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our office events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Software Engineer I for our Lexington, MA office.
The Software Engineer I is a member of the Identity Governance Engineering team and is responsible for various components within the overall solution. This position works in both Windows and Java environments and is a contributing member of the team tasked with designing and implementing Identity Governance software. This role works with the full stack of Windows .NET development: client, server, and database, as well as server-side Java code.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, and test heavily data-centric software applications involving data warehouse and reporting features.
- Develop new features and maintain existing features under the guidance of more senior engineers.
- Fix defects found internally and by customers.
- Deliver releases, functionality, and updates on schedule, with scope as defined by Product Management.
- Collaborate with other engineers and architects on developing scalable, robust software
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or in a related discipline.
- 3 years of relevant software engineering experience designing and building enterprise applications.
- Experience with the Windows stack (client, server, database) and .NET environment.
- Proficiency with Java.
- Strong development and debugging skills.
- Ability to work well in a very dynamic, fast moving environment with high expectations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to interact well with internal teams.
- Experience with SQL, Microsoft SQL Server and Test automation and/or scripting
- Experience building high-performance systems that consume and present large amounts of data is a plus
- Healthcare software experience is a plus.
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups
More Jobs From