Nexthink is the global leader in digital employee experience management. Our products allow enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experiences. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback, Nexthink gives IT teams the insight they need to empower and even delight people at work.
Headquartered in Switzerland with US headquarters in Boston, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain and UAE. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of nearly ten million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Design, implement and validate solutions for new features in our different frontends and backends
- Maintain the highest code quality standards by using different metrics and by helping the team to improve its best practices in development
- Help QA teammates in their day to day job to solve the issues raised by our dear Level 3 support
- Help us bring high decoupling of different components
- Continuously strive for quality and improvement (TDD, automation)
- Work with the agile iterative/incremental mindset and best practices and participate actively to the different ceremonials
- Document the solutions and architecture according to our standards
- 5+ years of experience in Software Engineering with proven back-end and front-end expertise
- BSc. or MSc. in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Experience with libraries and frameworks like React and/or React-Native
- Knowledge of Scala is a plus
- Experience with micro-services, containers, API gateway, REST is a plus
- Strong refactoring abilities and test automation - TDD is a plus
- Teamwork and collaboration are part of your DNA
- Good leadership and soft skillset (e.g. proactivity, pragmatism, open-minded, excellent communication skills, )
- Experience in an agile environment is a must
- Strong motivation for complex challenges and learning new technologies
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful and innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness and collaboration.
Note:applicants must be based either in Boston or, to work remotely, anywhere in the United States
Videos To Watch
More Jobs From