Software Engineer, Front-End
Globalization Partners is changing the way companies expand overseas and manage their global workforce. Our privacy-by-design platform is the first Global Employer of Record technology of its kind and was built to meet the complex needs of companies expanding their business into new markets around the world. We are the market leader in a growing industry and have innovation at our core. We have been ranked the #6 fastest growing company in America (Inc.-2016), and the #1 fastest growing company in Massachusetts (BBJ – 2017). If you are looking for a great organization with a nationally recognized culture where you can make an immediate impact, then we want to talk to you about joining our Dream Team!
We are experts in helping companies meet the challenges of global expansion and hold ourselves to high standards of doing business by maintaining our triple bottom line philosophy that emphasizes happy clients, happy employees and happy shareholders. We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people to join our team. We work hard and we play hard—if you do too, then come join us!
If you are a top-notch full-stack software engineer who knows how to build great user interfaces and loves to take on new challenges, Globalization Partners is the place for you.
- Design and develop our cloud-enabled products, working on all parts of the code stack with a focus on the front-end.
- Build quick prototypes to refine concepts, then turn them into real production-quality features.
- Build or implement internal tools to gather metrics and monitor health of applications.
- Diagnose and fix issues reported by internal teams and customers.
- Work as part of an agile team in a collaborative environment.
- Demonstrable experience building responsive cross-browser applications.
- Full-stack experience writing back-end REST services in addition to coding the front-end against them.
- Experience with Java, Spring, and SQL.
- Experience writing unit tests.
- Solid software engineering fundamentals.
- Experience in a startup or high-growth environment is highly desirable.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Passion for crafting great user experience.
- Take pride in writing well-structured, well-commented, and maintainable code. You’re always thinking of security, performance, and scalability.
- Capable of working with ambiguous requirements and minimal direction.
- Well respected and acknowledged as an expert by peers.
- Challenge yourself, learn from others, and strive to grow professionally every day.
- Emotionally mature team player with a positive can-do attitude.