Office Tour Photos
Were passionate about helping hard-working entrepreneurs grow their property management businesses. Were a collective of uniquely talented individuals who are at the top of our game and are determined to get better at what we do every day. Theres zero competition or micromanagementeveryone is the master of their domain, ready to collaborate wholeheartedly with one another and celebrate each others successes. Our determination to make our customers lives better and break records is contagiousyou find yourself becoming intensely passionate about the work that we do, even if the property management industry was never on your radar before you got here.
We are looking for a Front End Engineer to help build our consumer grade payments platform. As a Front End Engineer at Buildium, you lean towards the front end stack while taking on challenges that expand your comfort zone. The payments business is full of unique engineering challenges and possibilities from clean user workflows, to fraud prevention to performance and scalability.
This position reports to the Director of Engineering.
What youll do:
- Produce high-quality front end code that is optimized for testability, performance and scalability
- Develop across the entire stack, specializing in the front end, but comfortable in the business, and data tiers
- Maintain an awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to frameworks and patterns
- Provide front end leadership for less experienced and back end focused developers
- Conduct code reviews and ensure adherence to best practices
- Develop test cases, resolve issues, and fix bugs
- Fully participate in agile rituals while working closely with your engineering team, product and design
- Disseminate technical knowledge to the rest of the team wherever possible
Who you are:
- 5+ years experience designing and developing web-based, Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions
- Hands-on expert level experience with CSS/LESS/SASS, HTML
- Strong Object-Oriented design/functional programming skills with C#, Java a plus
- Able to organize, communicate, and clarify complex and nuanced business requirements
- Passionate about technology, wants to stay hands-on, and enjoys coding
- Understands emerging web technologies and their place in a complex software stack
Benefits and Perks
- Casual and collaborative work environment
- Flexible time off
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Parental leave
- Flexible spending and dependent care accounts
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Thursdays
- Ping Pong, Foosball, etc
- Free snacks
At Buildium, were always looking for smart, driven, enthusiastic professionals who want to join our team. Our vision is to create a 100-year company with a mission of helping small businesses succeed all while setting the highest standard for the way business should be done. Those arent just words on our wall they are words we live by. We love what we do. We love what were building. And we love our customers. If that sounds like something you want to be a part of, we want to hear from you.
Buildium is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.
More Jobs From