Casa Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of next-generation broadband distributed and virtualized architectures in mobile, fixed telecom and cable networks. As the original supplier of commercially deployed CCAP systems that deliver voice, video, and data over a single port, Casa continues a tradition that brings leading edge solutions to hundreds of service providers around the world. At Casa Systems, our mission is to deliver ultra-broadband solutions that keep families, communities and the world connected. We harness our passion for innovation to drive technological solutions that allow service providers to do amazing things that improve the way we live.
We are seeking to hire multiple entry level Software Engineers to join our Advanced Technology team based at our new office located at 33 Arch Street in Boston, MA, USA.
As a member of our elite development team, these Software Engineers will impact the organization by focusing on mobile 4G/5G core network protocol development and applying their design, development and debug experience on high performance, robust software for 4G/5G mobile products.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline. If recent graduate, must have a 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Up to 5 years of related software development engineering experience (preferably within the telecom network industry).
- 2+ to 5 years of experience programming in "C".
- Experience programming in Python and GO a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with cloud application development a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with 3GPP protocols in EPC/5G a plus.
- Good troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
- Able to quickly learn new technologies.
- Able to work in a team oriented, fast-pace environment.
- Problem solver – Able to be resourceful and “figure things out.”
- Self-confident – Able to express opinions clearly and effectively.
- Professional demeanor.
Casa Systems, Inc. participates in the E‑Verify program. Casa Systems is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment free from unlawful employment discrimination and without barriers to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).
More Jobs From