Casa Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CASA) delivers converged broadband technology solutions that enable mobile, cable and fixed network service providers to meet the growing demand for gigabit bandwidth and services. Our suite of distributed and virtualized solutions for fixed and mobile 5G ultra-broadband networks are engineered for performance, flexibility and scale. Commercially deployed in over 70 countries, Casa serves more than 475 Tier 1 and regional service providers worldwide. At Casa Systems, our mission is to deliver ultra-broadband solutions that keep families, communities and the world connected. We harness our passion for innovation to drive technological solutions that allow service providers to do amazing things that improve the way we live.
We are seeking to hire an entry level Software Engineer to join our Advanced Technology team based at our corporate headquarters located at in Andover, MA, USA, which is about 30 minutes north of Boston.
As a member of our elite development team, the Software Engineer will impact the organization by focusing on mobile 4G/5G core network protocol development and applying their design, development and debug experience on high performance, robust software for 4G/5G mobile products.
- A minimum of an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline. If recent graduate, must have a 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Up to 5 years of related software development engineering experience (preferably within the telecom network industry).
- 2+ to 5 years of experience programming in "C".
- Experience programming in Python and GO a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with cloud application development a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with 3GPP protocols in EPC/5G a plus.
- Good troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
- Able to quickly learn new technologies.
- Able to work in a team oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Problem solver – Able to be resourceful and “figure things out.”
- Self-confident – Able to express opinions clearly and effectively.
- Professional demeanor.
Casa Systems, Inc. participates in the E‑Verify program. Casa Systems is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment free from unlawful employment discrimination and without barriers to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).
Andover, Massachusetts, United States
More Jobs From