InsightSquared: Software Engineer (Enterprise Solutions)
Office Tour Photos
InsightSquared is the leading sales and marketing analytics provider for growing companies that want to run their business by the numbers. We help our customers make better decisions by equipping them with actionable, real-time intelligence that drives predictable growth.
- We’re funded by a great team of investors including Accomplice, Tola Capital, DFJ, Bessemer, and Salesforce.com.
- We were named a leader in the G2 Crowd’s Business Intelligence Platform Grid℠, ranking #1 in customer satisfaction for the fourth year in a row.
- We are a four-time winner of both The Boston Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” and The Boston Globe’s “Top Places to Work.”
As an InsightSquared Professional Services Engineer, you will be responsible for developing custom software solutions for new and existing clients. You will be a subject-matter expert in the InsightSquared platform and extension points and will handle engineering requests related to custom development, report development, and integrations with external systems. You will act as an engineering resource for Professional Services, using your in depth programming, application, and technical knowledge to identify, discuss, and implement solutions for client needs.
At InsightSquared, you'll...
● Work on an autonomous team in an exciting, collaborative environment focused on building high-value, reliable, and scalable custom software solutions to spec and on schedule.
● Develop creative solutions to solve client needs, potentially utilizing:
- Frontend UI/UX in JS/CoffeeScript/HTML/CSS
- SQL, RDBMS, and NoSQL technologies
- Custom ETL using cloud scale architectures
● Learn and grow as a technologist and collaborator.
● Ship code on your first day, and every day.
We're looking for…
● 2+ years of experience developing full-stack web applications.
● Solid software engineering and computer science fundamentals; Python experience required.
● Experience building and maintaining back-end application infrastructures, including debugging and performance tuning, and exposure to distributed systems.
● Familiarity with modern front-end frameworks (e.g. Angular, React, Knockout, Foundation, etc.) and front-end build pipeline tools.
● Experience with Git or other version control systems.
● Interest in AWS, GCP, or similar cloud computing platforms.
● A desire to be an excellent written and verbal communicator.
● Positive energy to bring to your team and environment.
More Jobs From
Business Development Representative (BDR)- Entry-level Sales
Sales & Business Development
October 11, 2019