Our mission is to improve the performance of athletes and teams, which we do by engineering the premier technology platform for sport. We've been at the forefront of sports technology and science since 2006 - we don't just work in the sporting industry, we are actively changing its future. Our solutions are designed to help athletes and coaches play smart in a world where 1% can literally mean the difference between winning and losing.
We work with over 3,000 teams around the world, empowering coaches, managers and trainers in premier teams in the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS, EPL, AFL, NRL, NCAA and more. We provide the information they need to optimise athletes health, game-day readiness, and performance, as well as in-game tactics. Our solutions include wearable technology, video analytics, and athlete monitoring solutions, and we are passionate about helping sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach, and win.
WE WANT PEOPLE WHO ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT STATE-OF-THE-ART TECHNOLOGY
Are you an aspiring Software Engineer (DevOps) looking for an opportunity to work in a fast paced and fun environment helping elite sports teams across the globe? Then consider joining us here at Catapult Sports. We are building the next generation cloud platform that combines digital video assets, wearable data and athlete information to provide insights and analytics to coaching/support staff, sports scientists and athletes to assist in optimizing athlete performance. We believe that our customers deserve the best platform, and we are on a mission to address these needs. You could be the one to help us achieve this goal!
You will be responsible for enabling the team to develop new efficient, scalable and effective software solutions in a mission critical environment. You will play a key role in auditing our existing tools and processes, leading plans to evolve existing systems, and spearheading new, innovative efforts.
WHAT YOULL DO
- Actively participate in an agile scrum team, including Engineering, DevOps, QA, and Product
- Help the team continuously improve its agile, development, and test processes through sprint retrospective, codes reviews, and design meetings
- Enable the squad to successfully develop and release products used by professional and collegiate sports teams to edit video, log complex associated metadata, and then analyze, search, and report on the video/data
- Support a suite of mobile (UWP & iOS), web, and desktop (Windows) applications in a complex Client / Server / Cloud architecture
- Continue to improve our continuous integration, build and deployment processes and pipelines
- Work with our development and operations teams to support application builds and installers
- Develop tools, scripts, and processes to streamline management of QA environments and automate testing
- Enhance monitoring and alerting that spans across development and operations
- Automate and support our cloud infrastructure, and advise our team in best practices
WHAT YOULL NEED
- 5+ years coding experience in scripting languages (Python, PowerShell, Bash, etc.) and object-oriented languages (C#, Java, c++, etc.)
- Passion for writing code to solve multiple problems through automation and tools
- Strong understanding of agile software development methodologies
- Experience with continuous integration
- Experience deploying web-services to a cloud-based infrastructure
- Experience building installers with InstallShield is a plus
- Experience with unit testing, TDD, UI test automation, or other SDET responsibilities is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and TFS for developing and building Windows applications is a plus
- Experience using Bitrise and Bitbucket for developing and building iOS applications is a plus
- Experience working with relational databases such as MS SQL is a plus
- Experience working with video or audio editing software is a plus
- Highly developed, process-oriented skills for troubleshooting and problem solving
- Ability to excel in an agile and collaborative software development environment
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the most ambitious and intelligent people in an exciting industry, and you will do some of the best work of your life.
- We encourage our people to have constructive, open and honest communication; to make Catapult extraordinary; innovate and create smart solutions; establish a collaborative, yet challenging, environment to develop our performance and the performance of our customers.
- Our workforce spans more than 20 countries, you'll have the opportunity to work across multiple nationalities and cultures, and build your global awareness and capability even beyond what it is today.
- We value improvement and development. We are challenging ourselves to continuously grow and become a high-performance company. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do, and our people are always looking for ways to do things better. There is unlimited opportunity to grow, do more, and do better.
- We care about you. We offer outstanding paid maternity and paternity leave, a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match.
Whether youre interested in sports or not, youll have the satisfaction of knowing your work is supporting some of the most successful teams and athletes on the planet! While we have access to many exciting opportunities, we also realize that we are here to do a very important job for our customers. As a result, we aim to work with purpose and intention. We look for people that can add to our team culture, those who actively contribute and individuals who are excited about what they do.
In order to build the future of sports performance, we need the brightest talent in order to do so. If you think you can contribute to the empowering, enjoyable and exciting Catapult environment, then we invite you to apply.