Office Tour Photos
With more than $150M in funding, 100% year over year growth for the past five years and a recent billion-dollar valuation, Seismic is the leader in the enterprise sales enablement software space. Using leading edge cloud technologies and web enabled solutions, we are innovating and solving complex problems to help the worlds top companies improve collaboration and content delivery between marketing and sales. Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 600 employees across the globe, Seismic is privately held by its executive team and investment firms General Atlantic, JMI Equity, Jackson Square Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price.
Data is the lifeblood of our sales enablement platform. It drives the value that we provide in features like predictive content, engagement analytics, and content metrics. As the newest addition to this team, youll leverage your backend engineering expertise to develop robust data pipelines that serve and enable Seismics software. Youll use cutting edge technologies to deliver on greenfield projects to ensure that our data services are reliable and performant.
- Ability to solve complex software problems and implement high quality, reusable code for data pipelining.
- Tackle challenges focused on data modeling and data structures.
- Motivations to work in a fast paced, agile software environment.
- Understand and develop microservices based solutions.
- See the big picture, look at details, and connect the dots to achieve platform outcomes.
- A continued curiosity and passion for learning and emerging technologies
- A collaborative mindset with the ability to clearly articulate problems, ideas, and solutions.
What youll need to be successful:
- A Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science.
- 3+ years of experience software development experience for web-based products at scale.
- Strong knowledge and experience developing complex web enabled applications, ideally in the enterprise software or software-as-a-service space.
- A mindset of continuous learning and development team with proven excellence in mentoring and advising.
- A team first, we win together mentality that fosters idea sharing across all levels of the team.
- Excellent communication and ability to articulate technical concepts to cross functional teams.
- Exposure to open source data technologies like Kafka, Spark, and Snowflake.
- Strong depth of knowledge in object-oriented programming (C#, Java, C++, etc.).
- Knowledge of cloud based architectures, microservices, and test driven development.
More Jobs From