Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is actively expanding global access to the Internet our own Infra Connectivity Programs as well as by partnering with key global stakeholders. The Connectivity organization is building new lower-layer networking technologies, BSS (Business Support System) and OSS (Operational Support System) software stacks to provide cost-efficient access around the world. We are moving aggressively to bring these new technologies into production, leveraging as many best practices from our networking and infra software portfolio, and actively creating many new systems and algorithms along the way.
Architecting such a complex system will require someone with a broad skill set/experience with subject-matter-expertise in cloud networking technologies, full network stack (NMS) domain knowledge, server-side management, control systems and general access networking knowledge. Vision and adaptability are a must as you help drive these new projects toward production. You have also kept your coding skills sharp and bring an unwavering passion for managing the dynamics of a fast-paced environment.
- Own the overall strategic technical vision, direction and roadmap for the design, development and operation of a full stack, cloud-based NMS (Network Management System), including OSS/BSS, Inventory and control systems
- Lead the E2E systems integration of commercially-available software with internally developed solutions
- Lead the definition, design, implementation and management of the cloud infrastructure that the software systems run on
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams, prepare and deliver technical presentations regularly
- Continuously improve project operation in terms of technical solutions and delivery strategies
More Jobs From