Want to work for a company that is shaping the future of transportation and mobility? Ready to join a dynamic, playful, diverse, and mission-driven company that’s seriously changing the world? Have what it takes to lead Zipcar’s product quality strategy and make a direct impact on our customer satisfaction and growth? If the answer is yes, then join us at Zipcar!
What you’ll do:
- Design and build automation framework that can be integrated with CI/CD pipeline.
- Develop automation testing strategy and tooling solutions with a focus on automated regression and functional testing.
- Develop and execute test plans and test cases for our hardware and software platforms based on requirements, scenarios, user stories and technical design specifications.
- Test web and mobile applications, including but not limited to manual functional testing, system integration testing, user acceptance testing cross browser and security testing.
- Track and communicate quality assurance metrics.
- Work with Onshore and Offshore team.
What You’ll love about being a Zipster in QA
- Building a great brand, that you can see on the street and that’s changing the world
- Our entrepreneurial spirit and a dynamic, scrappy, fun and flexible work environment
- Collaborating with talented, passionate colleagues from those producing consumer-facing and support applications, to those that work on our telematics and data-analytics components.
- Being part of the team building an automation testing suite for our web and mobile product offerings.
- Being part of a company that is big enough that we can achieve big things together, but small enough that you can make your mark
What drives success for this role:
- 5+ years’ experience developing automated test frameworks with Selenium WebDriver
- 5+ years’ programing experience with a scripting language.
- Experience with API testing tools
- Experience with git
- Experience with continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Teamcity, Concourse or equivalent)
- Experience with bug tracking tools (Jira or equivalent)
- Good experience working
- Adaptable and willing to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Experience with automated firmware testing is a plus.
- Experience with automated performance, security, or fault-tolerance testing
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
What tops off the tank:
- Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance and other voluntary benefits through our parent company, Avis Budget Group
- Generous paid time off, including holidays, vacation, personal, sick, volunteer and Parental Leave options
- Up to $5,500/year tuition reimbursement
- Tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
- Bicycle Reimbursement program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matched contributions
- Free Zipcar Membership and other employee discounts, including discounts on renting and buying Avis/Budget cars
- Community involvement opportunities
Who are we?
Glad you asked! Zipcar is the world’s leading car-sharing network, found in urban areas and university campuses in more than 500 cities and towns. Our team is smart, creative and fun, and we’re driven by a mission – to enable simple and responsible urban living.
Being a Zipcar member gives you easy access to a car nearby without all the cost and hassle of owning one. Founded in 2000, Zipcar disrupted – or innovated – the traditional model of car ownership and independent studies show that Zipcar’s model of car sharing is proven to reduce vehicle ownership, freeing up more city space for people. Zipcar provides members with socially responsible, sustainable mobility options that support the global environment, their communities and city livability.
Zipcar is a subsidiary of Avis Budget Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: CAR), a leading global provider of mobility solutions. For more information, visit: www.zipcar.com.
The extra mile:
We encourage Zipsters to bring their whole selves to work - unique perspectives, personal experiences, backgrounds, and however they identify. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer – M/F/D/V.
More Jobs From