Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Bransons famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures.A global leader in health and wellbeing, we are committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulse solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce casts and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse were passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping peoplebe healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. We work as agile development teams focused building and supporting a platform that serves:
- Several million engaged users around the globe.
- 50 billion+ consumer generated API calls a year.
- Native mobile clients with 100k+ consumer reviews with at 4.8+ star rating.
Who you are.
We are working on continuing the growth of our next-generation SaaS application and are looking for are looking for new Software Engineers to join our team. Each day you will be collaborating with Tech Leads, Product Managers, UX Designers, and other talented Engineers to deliver great solutions on an exponentially growing application.You bring to the table a base understanding of many modern open-source web technologies, and are dedicated to learning more.
In this role you will:
- Design, code, and test new platform components, features, and enhancements.
- Triage, investigate, and resolve issues across our platform.
- Participate in sprint ceremonies to design solutions, estimate delivery effort, and collaborate with the team to effectively plan work.
What you bring to the team.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a software engineering role.
- Strong communication skills and you cancomfortably discuss the architecture of your features and the ability to implement them cleanly.
- A passion and drivefor learning technologies and applying them pragmatically.
- An ability to contribute to a technical discussion and the openness to learn from your peers.
You should have some skills from previous experience that include:
- An in-depth understanding of Java or Angular (or a great understanding of JS)
- The ability to design and implement REST API
- Dedication to Unit Testing
What makes you stand out?
- Spring Boot Framework
- Apache Storm
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services so many reasons to love it here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.