ThriveHive is seeking an engineer to help us design and build rock solid software, including support for killer mobile and web applications. As that engineer, you must have a passion for and a bit of history building great software and working with other talented folks on tough problems.
ThriveHive is building cutting-edge apps and services that bring things like social media firehoses and automated guidance together to help small businesses grow. Our Perch app is quickly becoming a ‘must have’ app used by over 200K small businesses.
- Help us build apps and services that guide small business to understand how best to connect with their customers through services like Google My Business and Facebook
- Work with our various front and back-end technologies to develop award winning features
- Collaborate with other Engineers, Product Managers, and Designers to design and plan features/products
Requirements / Qualifications:
- You have at least 3 years of professional software development experience
- You know and have worked with multiple programming languages (among others, we use Swift, C#, Java, and Typescript)
- You have experience building some of the following: REST APIs, systems integrations, mobile apps, message-based systems, and/or web apps
- You understand the principles of building scalable systems and leveraging modern technologies (among others, we use Github, Jenkins, AWS including S3, ELB, RDS, EC2, Redis, ActiveMQ, Cloudwatch)
- You live the principles of software craftsmanship. You write clean code, even when working on difficult problems. You’re comfortable with source control, and believe in things like sensible documentation and solid test coverage
- You have some experience with relational databases
At ThriveHive, we have an outstanding work environment that supports and encourages all members of our team. We bring together smart, fun, collaborative, and talented individuals to deliver the best results for our customers. We offer competitive pay, benefits, and a fun and exciting corporate culture. We have offices located in Boston, Denver, Las Vegas, Manchester, and Quincy.