Salsify empowers brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf by delivering the commerce experiences consumers demand anywhere they choose to shop online. The world's biggest brands including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK use Salsify every day to stand out on the digital shelf. To date, Salsify has raised a total of $198.1 million in funding, led by Warburg Pincus, Venrock, Matrix Partners, Greenspring Associates, Underscore VC, and North Bridge.
For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
Salsify is seeking a Software Engineer for our Platform Administration team. This team's mission is to ensure our platform remains secure and manageable for our largest customers. As brands expand their usage of Salsify, it's critical that we provide their administrators the tools they need to efficiently manage and monitor their accounts.
As a Software Engineer on the Platform Administration team, you'll be responsible for leading projects and building functionality related to administration and security. Some upcoming projects may involve extending our application security model, improving how we track and report on activity in an organization, and streamlining configuration changes.
We deeply value our engineering culture. We strongly emphasize trust, mentorship, and collaboration. We care about building the right thing, the right way, and having fun while we do it. Every member of our team has the freedom and responsibility to make Salsify a great place to work. From architecting and designing to building elegant, scalable software, Salsify empowers our engineers to innovate while solving challenging problems. Your mission as part of this culture will be to work across the team, aiding and aligning our technical leaders to maintain a high standard of secure development practice, and marshaling shared investment across the teams to make our platform more secure.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Build and ship quality software that enables our largest customers to efficiently manage their Salsify accounts.
- Work closely with product and engineering management to help prioritize and implement the product roadmap.
- Set technical direction and approach for work the team takes on.
- Collaborate with other teams at Salsify to define standards and best practices related to application security and auditing.
- Mentor new team members as the team grow.
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- Interest in application security and secure coding practices
- Experience with one or more server-side languages (we primarily use Ruby)
- Modern web-application architecture, microservices, SaaS/cloud software engineering knowledge
- Experience in a multi-tenant SaaS environment
US Benefits -
- Competitive Salary
- 401 (k)
- Unlimited Vacation
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company provided Life Insurance and Short Term Disability as well as additional voluntary insurance elections
- FSA: Medical, Commuter, and Dependent Care
- Referral Bonuses
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a persons achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsifys growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Chicago and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Salsify is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. Our employees and customers win when we have a variety of opinions and experiences. If you have a disability, require a religious accommodation or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know at [email protected].
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.