REsurety is a mission-driven organization solving the challenge of resource intermittency for renewable energy. We work in partnership with the world’s leading energy and risk management providers to enable renewable energy consumers and producers to manage the fuel risk of the future: the weather. As a high-growth, profitable company that has already supported over 4,000 MW of clean energy transactions, we are a small team making a big impact! Our culture is open and collaborative. We expect excellence from our team members and reward it with high ownership and flexibility. If you’re a high-achiever with a passion for clean energy, then we look forward to receiving your application.
As a principal member of our Engineering team you will architect software systems that characterize risk and support development of renewable energy worldwide.
- Write efficient code to analyze decades of time series data
- Collaborate to improve the efficiency, accuracy, and interpretability of existing analytical tools
- Support the development and implementation of cutting-edge data science tools
- Proficiency with the R language (preferred) or Python+pandas
- Major in computer science, math, economics, engineering, or a related field in the sciences
- Experience developing software in a professional environment
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies and operational tools such as bug tracking and source control
- Experience with R’s data science/machine learning tools a plus
- Location: Boston, MA
- Travel: Minimal
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Blue Bikes Gold Membership
REsurety, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.