As a Software Engineer, you will work with a team of driven, committed engineers and data scientists to take ownership of a massive, diverse dataset. Recorded Futures harvesting pipeline reads over 700,000 web sources and structured data feeds, and our real-time multilingual natural language processing technology takes that content from raw text to alerts and visualizations in minutes. You will take this pipeline to new heights by engineering solutions to scaling and efficiency challenges.
What you'll do:
- Build code and user interfaces to manipulate data at scale and expand our use of automation.
- Find ways to use our own data to make our data processing more efficient.
- Collaborate with your teammates and identify opportunities to replace the status quo through clever solutions to complex tasks.
What you'll bring:
- Python programming: You are comfortable writing production-grade python code. Bonus if you have experience with Flask.
- Curiosity: You want to understand how the data you work with is used and get to know a new codebase.
- Collaboration: You are excited by working with others to tackle data projects, and you take pride in seeing improvements you have made possible.
- Communication: Your clarity of thought is always apparent in your crisp and articulate emails, Slack chats, phone calls, and in-person conversations.
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with elite intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.