Office Tour Photos
Are you passionate about building world-class applications? Are you driven by solving real-world problems? Do you want to make your mark in an organization? If so, we are looking for people like you - people who enjoy solving challenging technical problems and who want to build products that help over 1 million users every day save time, reduce frustration, and provide better patient care.
We are seeking Software Engineers for our Lexington, MA office.
In the role of Software Engineer, you will work as a member of our software development team, focused on the design and development of our cloud and on-premises products. Imprivatas engineers work in small teams and have great influence on product direction. You will be part of an Agile software development team that designs, builds, integrates, tests, and releases new features across Imprivatas healthcare security product set. You will be challenged to work across the full software application stack, from the front-end presentation to the back-end services and database.
- Work within a small Agile development team to plan, scope, build, and deliver software
- Design, code, and test new product features in collaboration with other engineers
- Research, devise, and propose solutions to challenging problems
- Ensure that solutions scale to support the largest healthcare organizations
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Software proficiency in Java, C#, C++, or other object-oriented language
- Knowledge of database technologies (relational and/or NoSQL)
- Strong development and debugging skills
- Solid foundation in Computer Science, with competencies in data structures, operating systems, algorithms, and software design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to interact well with internal teams
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with high expectations
- Working knowledge of cloud technologies is a plus
- Familiarity with the Agile Scrum software development methodology is a plus
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
More Jobs From