For owners and operators of commercial real estate, HqO is an end-to-end tenant experience (TeX) operating system and data and analytics platform that strengthens relationships with current and prospective tenants. We unlock business value for owners while bringing property management, marketing, and leasing teams closer to their customers. For building occupants, HqO is an award-winning tenant app connecting employees to the communities in and around their building and empowering them with tools to control their workday. Join our story and help empower our customers to build a stronger community in offices worldwide.
Our core values of Lets Go (Learning, Excellence, Truth, Speed, Goodness, Ownership) define our culture and push us to be our best. Were excited to grow our team and learn from people that want to make a difference. If you love what you do and youre interested in being part of our journey, we want to hear from you.
We build the digital experiences that elevate physical office space
HqO has momentum and is looking to add the right talent to our strong, skilled team. Were a smart, mobile, early-stage company with an entrepreneurial culture and you can have a direct impact on the future of our business, starting now. As the successful candidate for this position, you will contribute to critical components of our product offerings. Your passion for delivering high-performance, high-quality technology will ensure that our platform continues to achieve our vision and very high standards for both our B2C and B2B customers.
We engineer products for both consumers and enterprises that are equally critical to our value proposition. In addition, we are evolving our technology into a true global platform for integrating thousands of service providers to address the needs of this emerging space. It takes superior technology and problem-solving skills to make this work. This is where you come in.
- Implement various aspects of a product platform that spans mobile apps, web apps, a globally deployed AWS-hosted back-end, and high-end analytics.
- Evolve our technology in alignment with our architecture and technology vision working closely with world-class colleagues.
- Participate in all aspects of an Agile/Scrum engineering process from sprint planning to retrospective. You will directly impact how we operate as a team because its your team.
- Add to the spirit and culture that keeps our people happy, our team awesome, and HqO a great place to work.
- Experience working with AWS and at least its more popular services
- Problem-solving gets you excited and you contribute new ideas leading to a team that keeps improving
- You enjoy working closely with the engineering team to find better ways to deliver great quality software in a collaborative open environment
- You need to know why things are, not just what they are. You also know and demonstrate that staying current is a never-ending process that requires proactive effort.
- You are a team player who will contribute to the companys culture of collaboration, learning, accountability, and above-expectations performance.
- A strong computer science or comparable background and understand OO fundamentals and design patterns.