The Software Engineer will work closely with other engineers, product management and members of the QA team to ensure that quality product features are developed and carried out through the complete software development lifecycle. Reporting to our Software Engineering Manager, this position will be located at our Woburn, MA location.
Additional Selling Points:
Opportunity to Build: Due to our growth and expansion, you will have the unique opportunity to develop processes, build structure, etc. as we continue to expand our Advisory and Intelligence Practice.
Entrepreneurial Culture: You will be working with serial entrepreneurs that value innovative market approaches and strong critical thinking abilities.
Growth Market: We provide a niche, premier advisory/intelligence service offering to the hottest industry vertical – Healthcare - with very little direct competition.
Work/Life: I know. Every organization says they have a great work/life culture BUT . . . Our clients pay us for results (not work hours), we provide complete autonomy to deliver results that seamlessly fit into your lifestyle.
- Participate in the analysis, design, development, troubleshooting and support of the enterprise reporting and analytics platform
- Work on new product development, front-to-back, utilizing the latest technologies
- Analyze, design, code, test and deploy software on a variety of projects with a focus on Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience with ASP.NET/C#, and the .NET Framework 4.5+
- Familiarity with front-end web technologies, React, Ember, Angular, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies with minimal supervision
- Experience working in an agile environment (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Experience with modern IDE packages (Visual Studio, Eclipse, etc.)
- Experience with version control systems (TFS, Git, SVN, etc.)
- Experience with relational database systems (i.e., SQL Server, MySQL, etc.)
- A desire to work with, and quickly learn a modern development stack that includes MongoDB, react.js, knockout.js, Elasticsearch, Git, and more
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience developing and implementing enterprise-scale reports and dashboards
- Experience with Sisense BI product suite or other reporting tool highly preferred
- Familiarity with other server-side web technologies, .Net, Java, Python, etc.
HealthcareSource® is the only comprehensive talent management suite designed specifically to support the healthcare talent ecosystem. Our software, services, content, and analytics enable more than 3,500 healthcare organizations, senior care providers,â€¯and staffing agencies, spanning over 6,000 locations, to ensure quality patient and client care by recruiting, retaining, and developing quality talent. HealthcareSource and its award-winning healthcare talent management solutions have been recognized by industry analysts and trade groups.
HealthcareSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants with regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or veteran status.