We are looking for a developer to continue enhancing our SaaS-based Critical Event Management platform. Our platform runs on a .NET/Java stack, and we are continuously expanding the capabilities to meet the needs of our customers. Our application processes critical event data, provides visualization, and the ability to communicate worldwide with impacted users. Its purpose is to protect lives by processing and communicating about critical events.
About the Team:
- Want to work in a flexible, collaborative environment with other like-minded engineers? We hire smart, innovative, ambitious team-players and are looking for people of the same cut to join us.
- Here, you will work in a small team environment with other Senior Engineers to build our next generation of products.
- Work collaboratively with a team of fullstack developers.
- Participate in sprint planning sessions
- Implement new capabilities within the platform
- Provide guidance to junior members of the team
- Collaborate across engineering teams and guide adoption of best practices within the team
- Participate in routine maintenance of the system to include software deficiency resolution
- Willingness to learn new skills and technologies
- 3+ years of experience developing in a .NET or Java full stack environment
- 3+ years of experience building scalable web applications with ASP.NET and Entity Framework (or equivalent technologies)
- 2+ years of experience writing scalable multi-threaded Web applications and Services
- 2+ years of experience working with DevOps automations tools (e.g. Jenkins, Puppet)
- Experience working in a cloud-based deployment environment
- Agile and Scrum experience
- Experience with geospatial technologies
- Experience with containerization (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related fields desired
Our team makes a difference during the most difficult times and challenging situations. Our people are dedicated to solving problems. Our software was built to save lives. Our unifying mission is to keep people safe and businesses running.
Headquartered in the great cities of Boston and Los Angeles, with operations across the world, our team of 750+ dedicated employees support more than 4,200 global customers every day in their most crucial moments. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks, or severe weather conditions—as well as during critical business like IT outages or cyber-attacks—customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate employees and first responders, automate a pre-defined communications processes, and track progress on those response plans.
Our culture is all about “Making a Difference,” and we are proud to serve:
- 9 of the 10 largest U.S. cities
- 8 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks
- 7 of the top 10 U.S. technology and telecom companies
- 25 of the 25 busiest North American airports
- 7 of the 10 largest U.S. healthcare systems
- 6 of the 10 largest U.S. retailers
As we continue to grow and transform the field of critical event management, we need passionate, committed individuals to help us carry out our mission. Click here to learn more about what we do. If you think you have what it takes to make a difference, apply to be a part of our award-winning team.
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.