Office Tour Photos
Employ the very latest technologies and build progressive web apps in a geographical scaled, cloud only environment. In addition, most importantly: work with a fun and talented group of colleagues.
What youll do:
- As a Software Engineer, you will develop new progressive web apps to help bring our DIY website platform (sitebuilder.com) to the next level
- You will work on Micro Front-end React apps and build ES2018 libraries using webpack to implement highly scalable systems that support millions of users
- Utilize and build on our extensive library of reusable components and custom React hooks, build with Redux, design and consume APIs in collaboration with your team, and push and improve your code through our Peer Review and QA processes
- You are going to use testing frameworks like Jest, React Testing Library and Cypress
- You will work in an Agile team with full-stack, front-end, back-end engineers, designers, product owner, and testers
Who you are:
- 4+ years with the modern ES6+ UI development frameworks React and experience with SPAs (Single Page Applications) and Component Driven Development
- 2+ years with the Reactjs stack and state management libraries like Redux and React-query
- Understanding Task-based Asynchronous Programming ES2018
- Experience with Jest, React Testing Library and Cypress or any other fronted testing frameworks
- Comfortable with build tools like Babel and Webpack
- Ability to convert a Figma designs into a working PWA
Why youll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams.
- We celebrate one anothers differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues, and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Youll have opportunities to advance. Were fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- Join the experts.If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you wont find a better spot to share your talent. Were dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to help the little guy/gals.
- Weve got you covered.From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, flexible work arrangements and excellent medical, dental, and vision - were there for you!
REQUISITION # 4720
More Jobs From