Office Tour Photos
BCG has made a multimillion-dollar investment in BCG Omnia with the aim of creating flagship SaaS products that complement our consulting offerings and enable even greater client impact. We are seeking motivated, creative, and driven candidates with a “start-up” mentality to join our growing, fast-moving team of passionate and creative engineers to build next-generation of cloud-scale SaaS SW leveraging analytics and AI/ML.
This is where you come in! As part of this team, you will deliver best-in-class software to clients while expanding BCG’s capabilities by exploring new technologies. The ideal candidate has full-stack development experience and/or has developed a number of cross platform, cloud-based applications.
- Developing scalable, secure, high performance solutions
- Applying Agile engineering best practices and principles.
Expertise with front-end languages, frameworks, and technologies:
Expertise with back end languages, frameworks, and technologies:
- Developing on one or more of AWS, Azure and GCP cloud environments
- Creating, maintaining, and performing unit tests and other relevant automated testing
- Developing and integrating with RESTful web services
- Helping to develop technical requirements and engineering documentation
- Helping with code reviews and applying best practices
- Creating and consuming web APIs that use REST, gRPC or GraphQL
- Developing for and deploying to Server less and Containerized environments, using cloud native services.
Basic Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- 1-3 years full-stack development experience
- Experience developing in multiple tech stacks
- Experience creating and using web APIs
- Experience with UX focused engineering approaches
- Strong knowledge of web, security, and networking protocols
- Experience in mobile development preferred
- Self-driven, entrepreneurial, and strong team player
The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is a global management consulting firm and the world’s leading advisor on business strategy. We partner with clients from the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors in all regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their enterprises. Our customized approach combines deep insight into the dynamics of companies and markets with close collaboration at all levels of the client organization. This ensures that our clients achieve sustainable competitive advantage, build more capable organizations, and secure lasting results. Founded in 1963, BCG is a private company with offices in more than 90 cities in 50 countries. For more information, please visit bcg.com.
The Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws. In addition, as a federal government contractor, BCG maintains an affirmative action program which furthers its commitment and complies with recordkeeping and reporting requirements under certain federal civil rights laws and regulations.BCG is an E-Verify Employer.Click here for more information on E-Verify. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
More Jobs From