Casa Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of next-generation broadband distributed and virtualized architectures in mobile, fixed telecom and cable networks. As the original supplier of commercially deployed CCAP systems that deliver voice, video, and data over a single port, Casa continues a tradition that brings leading edge solutions to hundreds of service providers around the world. At Casa Systems, our mission is to deliver ultra-broadband solutions that keep families, communities and the world connected. We harness our passion for innovation to drive technological solutions that allow service providers to do amazing things that improve the way we live.
We are seeking to hire a Software Engineer (AMF/N3IWF) to join our growing team based in Andover, MA, USA which is located about 30 minutes north of Boston.
As a member of our elite development team, the Software Engineer will impact the organization by focusing on LTE/5G Core network protocol development and applying their design, development and debug experience on high performance, robust software for LTE/5G core products in accordance with established guidelines and deadlines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As a member of a software engineering team, designs, develops, and debugs high performance, robust software for high performance LTE/5G core products.
- Monitors work against the product delivery schedule closely and provides progress updates and reports any issues or technical difficulties to manager on a regular basis.
- Responsible for work quality; ensures work meets the technical standards for all Casa Systems LTE/5G product portfolio.
- Writes concise yet comprehensive technical documentation to support work designed and developed.
- Undergraduate degree computer science, electrical engineering or related technical discipline.
- Creative and self-motivated.
- 2+ to 5 years of related software development engineering experience in the telecom network industry.
- 2+ to 5 years of experience programming in "C".
- Experience programming in Python and/or other high level language a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with cloud application development a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with 3GPP protocols in EPC/5G a plus.
- Good troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
- Able to quickly learn new technologies, as required.
- Able to work in a team oriented, fast-pace environment.
- Problem solver – Able to be resourceful and “figure things out.”
- Self-confident – Able to express opinions effectively.
- Professional demeanor.
Casa Systems, Inc. participates in the E‑Verify program. Casa Systems is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment free from unlawful employment discrimination and without barriers to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).
More Jobs From