Office Tour Photos
Employer: Wayfair LLC
Title: Software Engineer 3
Location: 100 Huntington Avenue, 4 Copley Place, Boston, MA 02116 /
500 Boylston Street, Suite 202, Boston, MA 02116
Requirements: Requires a Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related field plus two (2) years of experience utilizing Python, C#, .NET, SQL, or Java. Experience must include:
Two (2) years in each of the following (experience may be gained concurrently):
- Version control using GIT
- Designing back-end applications using .Net, C#, F#, or SQL
- Designing scalable data retrieval using RESTful APIs with .Net framework for large scale data lakes
- Employing engineering and optimization best practices regarding front-end web standards, code maintainability, page rendering, and browser performance
- Defining test plans and performing unit, integration, and functional testing
- SQL database development including designing, queries, triggers and stored procedures, performance tuning, and data ETL
- Interfacing with business product leaders and engineers to gather requirements and translate requirements into system design
One (1) year in each of the following (experience may be gained concurrently):
- Large scale data integration and ETL, processing hundreds of terabytes of data
- Logging and reporting application metrics and creating alerts to notify developers of software failures and errors
- Performing software engineering in an Agile environment including code reviews, code deployment, and monitoring
Will accept a Bachelors degree plus five (5) years of described experience.
Experience may be gained before, during, or after issuance of advanced degree.
Multiple positions available. Please submit resumes to Wayfair LLC, 100 Huntington Avenue, 4 Copley Place, Boston, MA 02116 or via https://www.wayfair.com/careers, Job Code: 17060.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From