Software Development Manager, Ad Tech and Customer Intelligence Engineering
Software Development Manager Ad Tech & Customer Intelligence
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Were creative builders solving complex business problems by engineering the newest and most innovative software in e-commerce. We move fast, build to scale, and approach each challenge with agility and creativity.
As Senior Manager / Architect, you will own one of our core platform teams and will be expected to (i) architect solutions at scale to empower the business, (ii) work with product management to ensure timely delivery of core features / functionality, (iii) take operational ownership of the platform, advocating for best practices to ensure up-time/ reliability and (iv) develop junior engineers and build an engaged team in addition to a successful platform.
Youll be able to not only see your teams work as it powers improved customer understanding / experience or enables new features and functionality in our ad tech stack, but drive the vision and execution of that work as a cornerstone of the departments overall success.
This role is located in Boston, MA and would require relocation.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, other Engineering discipline or Data Science, with eight (8) years experience in software development. Java and / or Python experience preferred.
- Experience with big data, streaming technologies and / or RESTful web service development preferred.
- Additional experience in product management / business facing roles a plus.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to own a part of Wayfairs success, absolutely required.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, dcor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes - from product discovery to final delivery.
TheWayfairfamily of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home dcor
- Perigold, unparalleled access to the finest home dcor and furnishings
Wayfair generated $5.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2018. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 8,700 people.